I have been living in the Netherlands for quite a while. I have seen, heard and done a lot of things and I want to put them down in writing for myself and share them.

After mulling about this idea and retaining topics to write in my head (yes, the most spacious hard disk and the best hard disk ever, provided you're not forgetful), finally this blog comes to life on 21st of January 2010 at 15.13 local time.

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Pasar Bantu

Today there was some kind of Asian Market event in Apeldoorn with Asian dances, singer and food and stalls selling all kinds of stuffs. It was a (very) small scale event to me who is used to pasar malam or fairs in Indonesia.
I had kue lapis (spekkoek - that's what they call it here) and it reminded me very much of Indonesia. Made me kind of missing home.
This was actually a 2-day event that started yesterday.







No comments:

Post a Comment