I have been living in the Netherlands for quite a while. I have seen, heard and done a lot of things and I want to put them down in writing for myself and share them.

After mulling about this idea and retaining topics to write in my head (yes, the most spacious hard disk and the best hard disk ever, provided you're not forgetful), finally this blog comes to life on 21st of January 2010 at 15.13 local time.

Saturday, November 6, 2010

KvK Startersdag 6 November 2010

KvK Startersdag 6 November 2010
This event was intended for entrepeneurs-to-be or new entrepeneurs.
I had a chance to visit it today. The first (right) step towards entrepeneurship (hopefully).

Conclusion: It seems so complicated to start your own business. So many (or too many?) regulations and conditions to take into account.

I'm just going to sleep on it tonight. Tomorrow is another day.
At least today I did something new. I took a great step to what is hopefully the right direction. And in any case, it was a new experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment