I have been living in the Netherlands for quite a while. I have seen, heard and done a lot of things and I want to put them down in writing for myself and share them.

After mulling about this idea and retaining topics to write in my head (yes, the most spacious hard disk and the best hard disk ever, provided you're not forgetful), finally this blog comes to life on 21st of January 2010 at 15.13 local time.

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Dutch Forest (Otterlo)

Last tuesday the weather was very nice. The sun was shining and the sky was blue.
I did not hesitate to take advantage of this. I went for a walk in Otterlo and the forest nearby. Walking is a popular activity here, especially when the weather is nice. But because it was just a working day, I did not come across many people during my walk - in the town, yes, but not in the forest.
Here are some photo's of a Dutch forest.


No comments:

Post a Comment