I have been living in the Netherlands for quite a while. I have seen, heard and done a lot of things and I want to put them down in writing for myself and share them.

After mulling about this idea and retaining topics to write in my head (yes, the most spacious hard disk and the best hard disk ever, provided you're not forgetful), finally this blog comes to life on 21st of January 2010 at 15.13 local time.

Sunday, August 8, 2010

15th Gay Pride Canal Parade 2010

It was a rainy day but that did not stop people (including myself) from watching it.
The parade was scheduled to start at 14.00 but it started a bit earlier.
On this very day there was a Gay-cruise with around 2600 gay passengers docking in Amsterdam.
Some pictures from the Gay Canal Parade in Amsterdam, 8 August 2010:





Click this link for more information on the Amsterdam Gay Pride.
Video of the 15th Gay Pride Canal Parade: NOS Headlines

No comments:

Post a Comment