I have been living in the Netherlands for quite a while. I have seen, heard and done a lot of things and I want to put them down in writing for myself and share them.

After mulling about this idea and retaining topics to write in my head (yes, the most spacious hard disk and the best hard disk ever, provided you're not forgetful), finally this blog comes to life on 21st of January 2010 at 15.13 local time.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

90% Off for Last Christmas Stuffs by V&D

I was surprised that V&D Leeuwarden still had Christmas stuffs on sale when I went there on 31 January 2011. Most other shops are already done with the Christmas stuffs and are selling Valentine's Day stuffs.
All Christmas stuffs were 90% off. Very cheap for the next Christmas. For example, a box consisting about 30 golden-coloured Christmas ball was now around 1.30 euro from the normal price of 12.95 euro. The downside, being very late (in late January), there were not so many stuffs on sale.





About a week ago I saw the same thing at V&D Alphen a/d Rijn. There were even less stuffs there - only one table.

No comments:

Post a Comment