I have been living in the Netherlands for quite a while. I have seen, heard and done a lot of things and I want to put them down in writing for myself and share them.

After mulling about this idea and retaining topics to write in my head (yes, the most spacious hard disk and the best hard disk ever, provided you're not forgetful), finally this blog comes to life on 21st of January 2010 at 15.13 local time.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Living Abroad Anniversary

21st January 2011.
Living Abroad has been online for 1 year.
I must say that blogging, especially if you are like me - always wanting everything to be perfect and detailed, is not an easy job.
I have 5 blogs, 4 of which have been online for a while and 1 I just started a few days ago for my personal journal. I have not not decided whether I would make this latest blog online.
Of the 4 that are online, 1 is actively updated, 2 are updated as often as I can and 1 is a bit neglected.
Sometimes I have no news to tell. Sometimes at the end of the day I'm just too tired to write a (detailed) entry. Other time I just don't have the time.
It is hard work but I will keep on posting whenever I can and whenever there is something to tell because it is fun and it is a good writing experience. And I just want to share a few things with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment