I have been living in the Netherlands for quite a while. I have seen, heard and done a lot of things and I want to put them down in writing for myself and share them.

After mulling about this idea and retaining topics to write in my head (yes, the most spacious hard disk and the best hard disk ever, provided you're not forgetful), finally this blog comes to life on 21st of January 2010 at 15.13 local time.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

My (old) experience with V&D (Part 2)

Apology from V&D
December 9th, 2008

Friday last week, my bf & I left a complaint letter at V&D mailbox. And guess what??? Today we got a call from V&D. They apologized. I did not talk to the person from V&D though. Did not feel like talking to her although she wanted to speak to me in person. She told my bf that it was not supposed to happen that way and also offered me a cup of coffee by V&D. Oh yeah, she was not the shopkeeper but the supervisor of the shopkeeper who maltreated me.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

To this day, this experience is still fresh in my mind.
Whenever it crosses my mind, I still get furious. Like a cup of coffee will make everything all right. That shopkeeper should have been fired.
And to this day, I still can not say that I'm very happy with the quality of service here.
There is no such thing as 'the customer is the king' here.

But to be fair, I have met a few friendly people here.

No comments:

Post a Comment