I have been living in the Netherlands for quite a while. I have seen, heard and done a lot of things and I want to put them down in writing for myself and share them.

After mulling about this idea and retaining topics to write in my head (yes, the most spacious hard disk and the best hard disk ever, provided you're not forgetful), finally this blog comes to life on 21st of January 2010 at 15.13 local time.

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The unemployed need not apply

So disheartening how people treat other (unemployed-not-by-choice) people:
The unemployed need not apply

I would have to agree to and sympathize with some of the comments here:
Voices of the Unemployed

Companies, recruiters, head hunters... come on people. Not all of unemployed people are unemployed by their own choice and not all of them are just sitting at home doing nothing.
Just give a chance to those who knock on your door to show you what they can do.


No comments:

Post a Comment