I have been living in the Netherlands for quite a while. I have seen, heard and done a lot of things and I want to put them down in writing for myself and share them.

After mulling about this idea and retaining topics to write in my head (yes, the most spacious hard disk and the best hard disk ever, provided you're not forgetful), finally this blog comes to life on 21st of January 2010 at 15.13 local time.

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Blogging is hard work

Who would have thought writing (a blog) would be such a hard and time-consuming work?
Today, although the weather is pretty reasonable, it is quite cold and windy outside.
If I hadn't visited most of the cities in the Netherlands, I would have gone somewhere because it is so boring to sit inside all day. In fact, this morning I had a fight with myself whether I should go to Leeuwarden or not. But in the end, after checking ANWB Routeplanner (here you can see how long it takes and how much it costs to go from one place to another by car), I decided not to go. If I did, it would have costed me 32 euro in fuel only. Instead I decided to work on one of my blogs - the Reiskoffer, my travel blog. I'm way behind and I thought let me work on the Baltic Trip story. It took me 3-4 hours to finish one posting about one day during my trip to the Baltic!!! And I even wrote non-stop!!! Not even to go to the toilet!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment